- Varied and challenging positions available.
- Opportunity to work independently and as part of a great team.
- Proud of our apprenticeship programme.
- Above award rates with regular overtime available.
ADELAIDE & WHYALLA
Experienced Machinists and Fitters
We are seeking the services of experienced Machinists and Fitters at both our Northfield and Whyalla workshops.
Applicants must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude. Heavy machining and/or fitting experience is considered an advantage, as is previous experience with horizontal borers.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the following:
- trade qualifications with proven experience;
- ability to interpret and work from workshop drawings;
- a commitment to safe work practices; and
- ability to work cooperatively within a team environment.
We are seeking the services of experienced boilermakers at our Mount Isa Workshop.
Applicants must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
To be considered for this position you must demonstrate the following:
- recognised trade qualifications;
- a good knowledge of and commitment to safe work practices;
- able to read isometric drawings and have a good knowledge of appropriate standards and procedures;
- experience with MIG, TIG and Flux Core; and
- ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Please forward applications along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.